Monday, April 23, 2012

Renaming and refacing the blog

Finally! After 2 long years I sit down to write. 

As you can see my first post in my blog was more than 2 yrs ago :) Always wanted to update my blog but never came around to do it. Now that I'm a full time mommy, I have decided to put my son's afternoon sleep time to good use. I have to thank all the mom's out there who have inspired me to do so, my SIL Becky's close friend Michelle is one of them, she blogs every day with a toddler around and posts them on FB too. I'm not sure if I can come up with something everyday, but decided to post something once in a while, and  my son's sleep times are also erratic right now.

 So, after 2 long yrs I opened my blog, only to find that my blog's name was the same as the title of my 1st post..Sheesh!.. So I went on this search for a new name for my blog, and I found that i was way too late and all the good names were taken. And since I don't have anything specific to write about I was stuck. Then I thought to my self; whats more unique than 'me' :) Hence the very lame blog name, 'Malthi's Blog'. Between my son and sharing the laptop with my hubby, it took me about 2 days to reface the blog with some nice template and background. 

Well, now that all is set, lets hope I don't put my blog to sleep again for another 2 yrs :) Think I will transfer some of the FB notes I wrote  to my blog for starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment